Saturday, May 12, 2007

Screen Shot Anyone? A screen shot of my progression!

Well, I usually don't support screen shots especially in early development of games, and especially when they're as young as the development o this game is right now, but I have gotten a lot of work done for this game. I am looking for a graphic artist who is exceptionally well with 2d graphics. I need some characters, and some other game objects for the game. Hopefuly I can get some type of Alpha, or Beta release by next month. Most likely the way I have been developing this 2d game engine (yes a game engine, that has a collision detection, physics engine, and uses SDL to render the graphics) a game engine, and the game itself I'll only have an Alpha ready. After going through much menu's and other ideas for the menu's this is the final menu for the game.

What If Mode Latest Screen Shot Update: I am currently working on using the Xbox360, and thinking about making this game in Java using the LWJGL (Light Weight Java Game Library) and make it for Nintendo DS. Both which I have devkits, and libraries for, but I have realized that if I want to implement the Xbox360 controller and the Wiimote, and have some type of huge impact in the game then it would be different using the Nintendo DS, so I'll se what I can do.


I have been working an average of 3 hours a day on the game engine, the game itself, writing the story, or the game dev doc while programming everything. I am by myself on this project. If you're a 2D artist then please contact me.

Thanks,

c.s. Finch

No comments: